Saturday 24 March 2012

My senior's year!


That's my class when i was in form 5. 5 Cekap SMK TAMAN SETIAWANGSA :) ahaha. My SPM year :) let's flashback when i was in form 5. In form 5, i was one of the science account student. Why am i taking that class? It was my teacher and daddy's decision. I want to take the account class but later i'm stay in that class because my ex boyfriend was in the account class. In class, i got my own friends. I don't like some of my classmates. My friends are YAYA, AIDA and TASHA. 
Yaya is my bestfriend since we're in form 4. She is full of laughter and i'm always happy with her. She's really understanding and tell you what we like to hang out and gossip together. She's the first person that i'll find if i'm in trouble. Yaya, ILOVEYOU laa my CUMUTE :) She's gorgeous and adorable person that i ever met :D
Aida: She's kind but a little bit gangster :P HAHAHA XD She's good in maths. I always bother her if i want to ask anything about maths. She loves to help and teach me.  She's tall and sort of beautiful :) She's my SIFU :D AIDA IMISSYOU doe!
Tasha is our tresurer since in form 4. She's kind, very kind. I've been friend with her since  i was in form 4 and i never saw or heard she ever mad or get angry at any people. She love cat :) She's hardworking student and always help people :) TASHA IMISSYOU SHAAAAAA :D
Whatever it is, no matter how much hate or unsatisfy that time, form5 or senior year was so amazing and got a lot of memory that shouldn't be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment