Saturday 24 March 2012

MAT 112 : Tension!

Tomorrow is my MAT 112 exam. I hate that subject! I hate this course! What the hell am i wasting my time taking this course, huhh? Fast Track! 8subject per semester. Oh yeah! Sem 1 already difficult for me, so just wait for sem 2 to come and repeat many paper! I don't want this course i mean fast track, i don't want this. I don't even know that it is FAST TRACK until i ended up here. It maybe easy for you to ask me to try but damn it i know what i can do and what i cannot do. This just make me insane! I just a Diploma in Accountancy not Diploma Fast Track. I cannot catch up like the rest does. I know that my result will be bad and i dare to bet that my pointer will not over than 3.00. Urrggghh! That's mean UiTM will kick me out from this campus and send me to branch campus so that i will take a Diploma not in Fast Track anymore. That's what i want. Sometimes, i think that this is not the right thing for me. I don't have any mood or feeling to continue my study! Ahhh! I hate this! MAT 112, please be kind with me. I don't want to repeat you next sem! Enough with this bad sem. I'm stressed and i'm down.  eff you see kay ! kbai :(




No comments:

Post a Comment