Wednesday 12 September 2012

A new fan of KPOP :) TheReal2PM :D


Siap set theme 2PM kat Google Chrome tau :O

Hello guys. This entry this time is all about me being new to KPOP. Feels it already too late to stop put more interest in the KPOP. Hey, saya minat je tau not FANATIK macam certain people out there. Hehe. I'm starting to build my interest in them since my roommates TieQa give me the RUNNING MAN show. I can't stop myself to click the next episode after watching it for the first time. That show is awesome and superb lahh! I know a bit about KPOP when there is/are guest in the show :) Thanks to RM cause from there i got some chance to know 2PM :)
2PM is originally team up with seven people but now only six. They are Woo Young, Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Taecyon and the last one is Nichkhun. Among six member of 2PM, I personally like Nichkhun and Chansung more than the other members. The reason why I'm choosing to personally like them both are because

NICHKHUN:


  • He is cute, adorable and blablabla (kalau cerita semua tak de sape pun nak baca kan)
  • He can speaks a few language which are Korean, Thailand and English.
  • Nichkhun will sing the rap in english part because of he is used to that language.
  • He appear in the RM and he is doing great :) SARANG HAE Nichkhun Oppa :)
CHANSUNG:

  • He is stylish, funny and awesome :)
  • His voice is amazing :) goosebumps every time I hears his part in I'll Be Back :P
  • CHANSUNG Oppa jjang!





No comments:

Post a Comment